We offer several integrations to route Alerts to various third-party services.
Our email integration allows you to route alerts to one or more email addresses.
- recipient email (required): list of recipient email addresses.
Our HipChat integration allows you to route alerts to a HipChat room.
How to get HipChat your credentials.
- Login to your HipChat account.
- Select “Rooms” from the horizontal navigation.
- From the list of rooms select the room you want to route your alerts to.
- Select “Integrations” from the left-hand nav.
- Select “Build your own integration”.
- In the “Name your integration” field enter a name and click “Create”.
- Copy URL from the “Send messages to this room by posting to this URL” section.
- url (required): The integration URL for your HipChat room.
Our PagerDuty integration allows you to route alerts to PagerDuty for further escalation and routing.
How to get your PagerDuty integration key.
- Login to your PagerDuty account.
- Select “Configuration” from the top navigation bar.
- Select “Services” from the dropdown.
- Click on “+ Add New Service” button in the upper right.
- From “Integration Type” select “Use our API directly”.
- Configure rest as you see fit. At the bottom of the page click the “Add Service” button.
- Copy the “Integration Key” from the table.
- integration key (required): The access key for your PagerDuty integration.
Our Slack integration allows you to route alerts to a Slack room.
How to get your Slack incoming webhook URL.
- Login into your Slack account.
- Goto Incoming WebHooks page.
- Choose a channel from the dropdown and click “Add Incoming Webhooks integration” button.
- Copy the “Webhook URL”.
- webhook URL (required): The incoming notifications webhook URL for your Slack room.
Our VictorOps integration allows you to route alerts to VictorOps for further escalation and routing.
How to get your VictorOps secret key.
- Login to your VictorOps account.
- From the top menu bar select “Settings”.
- From the top right menu bar select “Integrations”.
- From the right-hand menu select “REST Endpoint”.
- From the “Post URL” copy the secret key.
- secret key (required): The secret key for your VictorOps route.
- routing key (required): Used control how the alert is routed to teams in VictorOps.